Welcome to your Patient-Centered Medical Home
What is patient-centered medical home?
A patient-centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a system of care in which a team of health professionals work together to provide all of your health care needs. We use a team approach to communicate and coordinate your care in order to provide the best possible outcome for you.
You, the patient, are the most important part of the patient-centered medical home. When you take an active role in your health and work closely with us, you can be sure that you’re getting the care you need.
How does a patient-centered medical home benefit you?
- We are available when you need us. You can communicate with us easily, efficiently and get appointments quickly.
- We know you and your health history. We know about your personal or family situation and can suggest treatment options that make sense for you.
- We help you understand your health and how to take care of yourself. We explain your options and provide you with information to help you make decisions about your case.
- We help you coordinate your health care. We will help you find specialists, get appointments and make sure others have the information they need to care for you.
- We use technology such as electronic medical records (EMR) and share records to help prevent medical errors and make sure that we are always on the same page.
- After-Hours Access: Provide access to routine and urgent-care outside business hours.
- Provide continuity of medical record information for care and advice when office is closed.
- Provide timely advice by phone when office is closed.
- Provide timely advice using interactive electronic system when office is closed.
- Chronic Disease Management
- Primary Medical Care
- Diagnostic Laboratory and Radiology
- Chronic Disease / Case Management
- Mental Health Screening and Care
- Comprehensive Family Planning Services
- Pediatric Care and Immunizations
- The Child Health and Disability Prevention (CHDP)
- Women’s Health Care Services
- Breast Cancer Early Detection Program (BCEDP)
- Hearing, Vision, and Dental Screenings
- Cancer Screenings
- HIV/AIDS Testing
- Nutrition and Exercise Counseling
- Diabetes Empowerment Education Program (DEEP)
- Tobacco Cessation Counseling
- Health Education
- Medication Dispensary
- Community Resource Referrals
- Health Coverage Eligibility Assistance and more….
Ask us about our new “My AFH E-Chart”
Online Access to Your Clinic Team Anytime, Anywhere!
Sign Up Today!
New features include:
- Patient Enrollment
- Secure Messaging
- Refill Requests
- Limited Appointment Requesting
- Billing / Payment Options
- Patient Education Section